Water Drinking Banner

Water connection application

Show Sidebar

Water connection application

To apply for a new or additional water connection to Gisborne District Council's reticulated water supply, complete the application form. 

Water Connection Application [PDF, 190 KB] - print and complete  
Water Connection Application [PDF, 388 KB] - writable PDF  
Note - save this form to your computer first before you fill it in and email it to us

Only Council approved contractors can make a connection to Council's water main.

Specifications for private contractors carrying out water connection preparation work.
Read the Water Connection Preparation Guide for Private Contractors

Related pages

Corridor Access Request

Water Supply Bylaw