Summer camping permit request
If you need your permit for Christmas / New Year we've run out of time to post it to you.
We suggest you buy a permit from one of the retail outlets:
• The iSite in Whatatane, Opotiki, Wairoa or Gisborne
• Okitu Store at Wainui Beach
• Uawa Foodmarket in Tolaga Bay
• Easts Outdoor Work & Leisure at Makaraka
• Council's customer service counter at 15 Fitzherbert Street Gisborne or Te Puia Springs. See our holiday hours
If your permit is for after 7 January you can fill in the form below, but you need to allow up to 5-7 working days to receive your permit and rubbish bags by post.
Please attach proof of electronic transfer.
We may need to contact you when we receive your request, so please provide your daytime phone number and email address.
You must have a chemical toilet. One toilet is required for every 8 people on site.
We need the registration numbers of all vehicles on site.
You need to pay for your permit before it can be mailed or collected. If you're paying by electronic transfer - see our bank account details