Event Food Stall

Food stall licence

At events, festivals or fundraising

Show Sidebar

Selling food - fundraising

You may only sell food at a market, event, food stall, internet or general fundraising sales if you have a licence issued by Gisborne District Council. 

Forms for food fundraising

Food stalls at events and festivals, internet sales, general fundraising sales, hangi, sausage sizzle, cakes, fresh fruit and vegetable produce. 

Note: The writable PDFs must be saved to your computer first before you fill it in and email or print it.

Food Fundraising Form - Single Date (Writable PDF) [PDF, 1.7 MB] 

Food Fundraising Form - Single Date [PDF, 251 KB]

Food Fundraising Form  - Multiple Dates (Writable PDF) [PDF, 1.7 MB] 

Food Fundraising Form - Multiple Dates [PDF, 281 KB]

Selling food for fundraising

Find out the regulations you need to comply with if you're making or selling food for fundraising, at occasional events like markets and fairs, or serving food. 

For information on food safety, selling food visit MPI's website(external link)

Gisborne Farmers Market food stall

To sell food at the Gisborne Farmers' Market you need to talk to our environmental health staff and obtain a certificate of registration.  Requirements under the Food Hygiene regulations will also need to be met.

Organising an event

If you're the organiser of an event, you need to apply for consent. 
Here's the information on organising an event