Road Closure - 2019 ANZAC Day Parades
Dawn and Civic Services
|Road Closure Events|
|Description:||Thursday 25 April between 5am and 12pm|
|Closing Date:||4 April 2019 at 4:00pm|
|Contact Phone:||06 867 2049|
The following roads will be temporarily closed for ANZAC services on Wednesday 25 April between 5am and 11:30am:
- Esplanade between Rutene and Wainui Roads from 5am - 11:30am
- Rawiri Street for approx. 20 metres from The Esplanade
Dawn Service only;
- Fitzherbert Street 5am - 7:30am between Stout Street and Ormond Road.
- Ormond Road briefly for the March to the Cenotaph and return
Civic Parade only;
- Reads Quay single Lane only from Lowe Street to Gladstone Road between 8:30am - 11:30am
- Gladstone Road Bridge SH35 as parade crosses from Reads Quay to Wainui Road
During the closures no vehicles will be able to use the road.
Anyone objecting to this proposal can make their objection in writing stating the reasons why. This must be received before 4pm on Thursday 4 April 2019.
This notice is issued under the Local Government Act 1974 Section 342 and the Transport (Vehicular Traffic Road Closure) Regulations 1965.