Web Banner Waikanae

Consents & permits

A list of consents required for building or business

Building consents

Application forms and pamphlets

Property plans

Request plans of a property

Land Information Memorandum (LIM)

LIM report provides a summary of property information

Food and alcohol

Food business, selling food, traders, liquor licences

Footpath permit

CBD retailers can apply to occupy the footpath

Resource consents

Application for landuse, subdivision, discharges, water use, coastal consent

Trade waste

Commercial or industrial liquid waste disposal

Work in road reserve

Consent to carry out work in the road reserve (corridor access request)

Last updated: